OverviewAlberta Health Services Program Manager – Intensive Services Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Program Manager – Intensive Services
The Program Manager ensures that their programs deliver service in accordance with Addictions and Mental Health Principles of Care….
Reporting to the Director of Intensive and Urgent Services in the Edmonton Zone, the incumbent is responsible and accountable for service objectives regarding implementation, operation, management, and monitoring of the Intensive Services Programs.
These services include the DiverseCity Team, Corrections Transition Team, Adult Diversion, Inner City Support, Assertive Community Treatment, Community Treatment Orders, and both the UAH and RAH Psych Emergency Departments. The successful candidate will provide inspired leadership and administrative oversight to the three streams of service – addiction, mental health, and concurrent disorders for these programs. The Program Manager ensures that their programs deliver service in accordance with Addictions and Mental Health Principles of Care.
The Program Manager will be the primary contact for internal and external stakeholders, will ensure that clinical and accreditation standards are maintained, and that the services within this program are delivered along a continuum based on the needs of service and users. The manager will provide financial oversight of the programs’ budget to ensure that financial resources are used responsibly and that there is accountability related to expenditures.
– Degree or Diploma in a health related field.
– Five years experience in a leadership position.
– Current registration with the appropriate professional association.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio.
– Working knowledge of eClniician, and ESP would be considered an asset. Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
– Applicants are asked to provide two phone numbers you can be reached at during the day. Identifying one as a main contact and one as an alternate number.
– This position requires a vehicle for business use. Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a motor vehicle in good repair for work-related travel is required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03