OverviewAlberta Health Services Licensed Practical Nurse Temporary in Didsbury, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Didsbury AB CA
Licensed Practical Nurse
The LPN, in partnership with an RN Case Manager, assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of clients. Experience with dementia clients is an asset….
Reporting to an Area Manager, the position will be responsible for assigned duties as a member of the Home Care team. The person in this position will work with individuals and their families who cannot function independently in the community; by mobilizing and managing health and social resources required. The LPN, in partnership with an RN Case Manager, assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of clients. The successful candidate will also assist in the supervision of Home Health Aids.
In addition the LPN maintains competent practice and provides care according to the Licensed Practical Nurses Professional Regulation.
– Graduate of a recognized Licensed Practical Nurse program.
– Current CLPNA registration.
– Current BCLS-HCP certification is required.
– Experience with dementia clients is an asset.
– Professional and mature manner.
– Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and organization skills.
– Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a motor vehicle in good repair for work.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Didsbury, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19