OverviewAlberta Health Services Food Service I Part Time in Pincher Creek, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Pincher Creek AB CA
Food Service I
Pincher Creek, AB
With limited supervision, a Food Service Worker performs a variety of food service tasks in accordance with established standards and procedures….
With limited supervision, a Food Service Worker performs a variety of food service tasks in accordance with established standards and procedures. Duties will include food and beverage preparation, meal assembly and service, offering choice to residents, dish washing, sanitation procedures, inventory receiving/distribution, communicating information, cash handling and related duties. A Food Service Worker works as a part of team and should enjoy working with coworkers, patients and residents.
- Grade 10 education
- Cooking experience an asset
- Food Sanitation Course desired
- Hospital and food handling experience desired
- Basic computer skills required
- Enjoys working with patients and residents
- Enjoys working as a part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively and work positively with patients, co-workers, and other hospital departments
- Ability read, write and communicate in both written and oral English for text and numbers
- Ability to perform basic math functions required
- Physical strength and endurance required
- Attention to detail required
- An excellent attendance record, reliability and personal suitability must be demonstrated through your employment references
Smoking restrictions are in effect. Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with AHS!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Pincher Creek, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30