OverviewAlberta Health Services EMT – Paramedic 2190 Full Time in Sundre, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Sundre AB CA
EMT – Paramedic 2190
Alberta Health Services EMS requires a Paramedic to provide advanced life support services. As a health care professional, you will be a patient advocate who
Alberta Health Services EMS requires a Paramedic to provide advanced life support services. As a health care professional, you will be a patient advocate who effectively communicates and interacts with community partners and allied professionals to ensure safe and proficient patient care and transportation.
To fulfill your responsibilities you will:
– Safely operate emergency vehicles.
– Respond to medical and traumatic emergencies and inter-facility transport requests while adhering to professional standards, medical control protocols, standard operating procedures, policies, and directives.
This job requires the ability to lift and move patients and equipment.
– A drivers abstract must be submitted at time of application, dated no more than 30 days from date of application.
– Copy of Alberta College of Paramedics registration card.
– Copy of Class 4 Alberta Operator’s License.
– Copy of Basic Cardiac Life Support- Healthcare Provider (BCLS-HCP) is required.
– Copy of International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) or Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) certification within expiry date or current MCP completion.
– Copy of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider Level certification within expiry date or current MCP completion.
– Copy of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Pediatric Education for the Pre-hospital Professional (PEPP) certification within expiry date or proof of registration in an upcoming course or current MCP completion.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sundre, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24