OverviewAlberta Health Services Coordinator II – Business Operations and Performance Management Full Time in Lethbridge, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Lethbridge AB CA
Coordinator II – Business Operations and Performance Management
Knowledge of Alberta Health Services’ environment and staffing practices preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in staff scheduling a health care environment…
Reporting to the Director, Zone Staffing Services the Business Operations and Performance Specialist is responsible for coordinating and assisting in the facilitation of new client implementations into the W-ESP and W-ESS system applications which includes associated business processes, education and scheduling best practice. This position coordinates the set up of the new client areas on the software in addition to any changes required by existing clients, in partnership with the Provincial Staffing Services (PSS) operations teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides support, consultation, and facilitation to unit managers and employees regarding the steps and milestones that must be achieved during the implementation of the scheduling service.
- Ensure that all implementation tasks are identified and completed in the appropriate sequence.
- Assist with the assessment of new and existing client needs as it pertains to the integration of the staffing service into the client business.
- Coordinate, update, and maintain all related project plans and documentation.
- Provide ad hoc trouble shooting/problem solving and education to Staffing Service employees and clients.
- Work closely with various PSS operational teams, client managers and staff to help support/facilitate the integration of any business operation/performance change into the client business including: gathering data for analysis, providing client business information to PSS teams, providing support to staffing service frontline leadership and staff in effectively implementing all PSS initiatives.
This position is negotiable between Lethbridge and Red Deer.
- Post-secondary certificate/diploma in business administration
- Knowledge/understanding of ProSci/ADKAR change methodology an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in staff scheduling a health care environment required
- Experience with ESP scheduling software required
- Proficient in the use of computers and intermediate/advanced knowledge of Windows, Outlook, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint required
- Experience documenting and analyzing business processes
- Knowledge of Alberta Health Services’ environment and staffing practices preferred
- Experience working with unionized groups and multiple management levels
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing/facilitation of training to adults preferred
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lethbridge, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01