OverviewAlberta Health Services Clerk III Part Time in Sylvan Lake, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Sylvan Lake AB CA
Sylvan Lake, AB
Current valid driver’s license and your own transportation is required as you will be required to provide services at other Mental Health Centres as needed….
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will provide administrative support to the mental health and addiction services staff and consulting physicians. In this role your duties will include reception, appointment scheduling, security and confidentiality of information, and word processing from dictated and/or written case notes, assessments, and correspondence.
You will manage and record statistical information; maintain office facilities, equipment and inventories; compile and disperse monthly reports; order, maintain, and distribute program resources, and schedule meetings. Your responsibilities will also include data entry, file systems maintenance, records management, and/or other related duties as required.
– Secretarial Diploma/Certificate along with 12 months of relevant experience(equivalent training and/or experience will be considered).
– Successful candidate must be proficient with and have skill and knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite and in the use of transcribing machines/dictaphones.
– Knowledge of Mental Health terminology is an asset.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
– Tact and good judgment to deal effectively with the public e.g., client way finding.
– Team player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
– The ability to handle confidential material and demonstrate the strong organizational skills necessary to work in a busy office environment is required.
– Possess the willingness and ability to adapt to new situations and quickly learn new system implementations in a changing environment.
– Current valid driver’s license and your own transportation is required as you will be required to provide services at other Mental Health Centres as needed.
– An enthusiastic and positive attitude is essential to success in this position.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sylvan Lake, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24