OverviewAlberta Health Services Care Manager – Transition Services Community Temporary in Calgary, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Calgary AB CA
Care Manager – Transition Services Community
This position requires a vehicle for business use. Demonstrated and clear pattern of professional and personal development….
The Care Manager, Transition Services- Community is a leadership position and reports directly to the Manager, Transition Services. The position is responsible and accountable for providing team leadership and direction for all activities of the Transition Services team in Community and Sub-acute Care. The Care Manager will assist with development of the strategic direction of Transition Services and Integrated Supportive & Facility Living, perform selection and management of front-line staff, provide clinical expertise with challenging situations and coordinate identification and problem solving of emerging trends with the seniors population.
– Masters required; however, a Baccalaureate degree in nursing with skills and experience relevant to nursing practice in community sector will be considered.
– Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
– Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) required.
– 5 years of clinical health experience in continuing care preferred.
– 3-5 years leadership experience.
– Knowledge of seniors’ health and life transitions.
– Working knowledge of health care system required.
– Demonstrated and clear pattern of professional and personal development.
– Strong communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to effect change and create innovative solutions for complex and diverse issues.
– Computer literacy.
This position requires a vehicle for business use. Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a motor vehicle in good repair for work-related travel is required.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23