OverviewAlberta Health Services Analyst Part Time in Peace River, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Peace River AB CA
Peace River, AB
Excellent critical thinking, analytical, research and problem solving skills. Knowledge of healthcare and business processes within AHS is preferred….
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Client Services Advisor, the HR Analyst works with a high degree of independence to provide timely support for stakeholders (HR Client Services Advisors, Managers, Senior Leadership and Employees) related to HR functional areas including employee relations, training and development, recruiting and staffing, and departmental development. The HR Analyst works closely with the HR Client Services team on the implementation of services, policies and programs as well as supporting HR Client Services Advisors, managers, employees with various HR business process areas. This position must communicate effectively and strategically while delivering various and at times, complex information in a diplomatic and concise manner to resolve inquiries and system related issues. The HR Analyst is involved in analytics and project work on an ongoing basis as required.
All management and out of scope positions are being reviewed for the possible inclusion in the AUPE General Support Services bargaining unit. If this position is impacted, the incumbent will be notified accordingly.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
– A minimum of a Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related area is required.
– Equivalent education and experience may be considered.
– Minimum 3 years Human Resources experience with an aptitude for analytical work is highly desired.
– The ability to gather, analyze and synthesize information from a business flow perspective is required.
– Knowledge of Human Resources, Occupational Health and Safety, Payroll and related processes in a diverse health-care environment.
– Must be proficient in the use of computer software including MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
– Knowledge of healthcare and business processes within AHS is preferred.
– Current driver’s license and transportation is essential as travel is required.
– A demonstrated clear pattern of professional and personal development.
In addition, the incumbent will possess a record of accomplishments in the following areas:
– Effective communicator with strong organization skills, teaching and coaching skills, client focused orientation and commitment to providing quality services.
– Excellent critical thinking, analytical, research and problem solving skills.
– Professionalism and the ability to respond to changing priorities in a busy, detailed orientated work environment.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships while achieving a common goal with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders.
– Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Peace River, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31