OverviewAlberta Health Services Administrative Support IV Part Time in Slave Lake, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Slave Lake AB CA
Administrative Support IV
Slave Lake, AB
Responsibilities included but not limited to reception, greeting and directing clients, booking appointments, stocking supplies, and filing….
Under general supervision, the incumbent will perform a variety of administrative support duties. Responsibilities included but not limited to reception, greeting and directing clients, booking appointments, stocking supplies, and filing. Promoting and encouraging an atmosphere of excellent consumer relations, and using judgment in prioritizing work to meet time lines. Work is reviewed for completeness and adherence to procedures.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay , AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
– Completion of Grade 12 required.
– Medical Terminology course preferred.
– Experience with Microsoft Word required.
– Typing and experience with computers including Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, basic Internet skills to use AHS internal website.
– Exposure to MediTech software.
– Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks under frequent interruption and during peak workload periods.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to use office equipment including, fax, photocopier, answering machine, and telephone.
– Professional telephone etiquette for a medical environment.
– Communication skills, dealing with physicians, co-workers, and patients.
– Decision making regarding release of information and patient flow.
– Pleasant and cooperative manner with patients, the public, and staff.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Slave Lake, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06