OverviewAlberta Health Services Administrative Support IV Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Administrative Support IV
The Staffing Clerk provides staff scheduling support to the Managers and hospital units. The position deals with complex, often urgent staff scheduling tasks
The Staffing Clerk provides staff scheduling support to the Managers and hospital units. The position deals with complex, often urgent staff scheduling tasks with short time lines, in a busy, high pressure office. Staffing Clerks liaise with Unit Managers, Charge Nurses, Clinical Nurse Educators, full-time, part-time, and casual staff to fill staffing needs due to vacation, leave of absences, illness, etc. This position works closely with the other Staffing Clerks in the Office.
This position will work out of the IBM building starting Nov 14/16.
– A High School Diploma and experience within a medical/hospital setting is required.
– Preference will be given to candidates with previous Staffing Clerk experience.
– Knowledge of ESP is an asset.
– A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
– An ability to work independently with minimal direction is essential.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31