OverviewAlberta Health Services Administrative Support III Part Time in Calgary, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Calgary AB CA
Administrative Support III
Working under the general direction of the area supervisor, the Reception Clerk performs reception and other clerical duties for the Diagnostic Imaging…
Working under the general direction of the area supervisor, the Reception Clerk performs reception and other clerical duties for the Diagnostic Imaging department. The individual will be required to assist with obtaining and maintaining all records associated with appointments and will work closely with other areas within the Diagnostic Imaging department.
- Grade 12 or equivalent required.
- Medical Terminology Course required.
- Recognized Business/Clerical course desired.
Experience: Type of Experience and Length of Experience:
- Recent Diagnostic Imaging experience desired.
- Computer/keyboarding skills required.
- Minimum typing > 35 wpm.
- Minimum 3 months recent experience in a hospital or medical environment required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Netscape and Windows (Word, Excel, Internet, and Email).
- Absolute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31