OverviewAlberta Health Services Administrative Support III Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Administrative Support III
As the successful candidate, you will report to the Clerical Office Coordinator and will work with a diverse team of professionals….
If you are interested in working independently in a fast paced environment providing support to the network Home Care team, this position may be of interest. As the successful candidate, you will report to the Clerical Office Coordinator and will work with a diverse team of professionals. You will assist with client data entry, record management, and related documentation. You will draft routine correspondence, complete the typing/word processing and formatting of documents, spreadsheets and graphs. Your flexible approach and well-developed organizational skills will assist in the completion of various other responsibilities including reception, equipment maintenance, supply ordering/maintenance, payroll data entry, mail sorting, minute taking, filing, faxing, photocopying and other duties as required.
– A high school diploma (equivalent qualifications/experience will be considered) with additional formal office training and recent related experience is required.
– Applicant must have excellent of Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint software programs.
– Previous Home Care and Meditech experience preferred.
– Excellent formatting, grammar and proofreading skills are required.
– Must have the ability to deal with numerous interruptions and work independently in a busy multi-tasking environment.
Physical demands of the job include;
– Sitting for extended periods
– Lifting office/medical supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 lbs
– Using repetitive motions
– Lifting, bending, reaching and standing for prolonged periods.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30