OverviewAirswift Supply Chain Specialist Contract in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Supply Chain Specialist
Responsible for maintenance of all associated documentation and master sources with the latest versions and audit trail of changes – e.g. process maps,…
Our client, one of our major oil and gas companies, is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to work on a twelve-month assignment subject to extension within their facilities located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Directly responsible for all assigned deliverables within the end to end P2P process – e.g. process definition, job role definition, input to training, coaching etc.
- Responsible for maintenance of all associated documentation and master sources with the latest versions and audit trail of changes – e.g. process maps, functional specifications, requirements traceability matrix, related policies, procedures, training materials, KPI measurements etc.
- Provide deep end to end process knowledge of the design to enable implementation teams to undertake fit-gap analysis.
- Responsible for writing functional requirements specifications and for prioritizing within the respective teams.
- Work with implementation teams to maintain the integrity of MDM (Master Data).
- Role involves ERP process and implementation, plus related initiatives
- SCM experience required
- Systems experience in P2P (procure to pay) essential, probably having spent some time as a buyer
- Oracle or Cloud experience a strong asset
- Looking for strategic level experience, e.g. creating workflows, processes, policies, matrix requirements – definite systems bias
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10