OverviewAir Liquide Temp – Fill Plant Operator/Bar Coder – Moncton Temporary in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
Temp – Fill Plant Operator/Bar Coder – Moncton
Processes all cylinders through the pre-fill inspection to ensure they are safe to fill and use. Clean criminal background check & forklift license required….
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire Canada has two business lines of Healthcare Services, Home Healthcare and Hospital Products and Services. VitalAire Home Healthcare is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and CPAP treatment from coast to coast. VitalAire’s Medical Gases and Hospital Services business, Air Liquide Healthcare is dedicated to serving the medical gas and respiratory product needs of the Canadian marketplace.
Our 40 years of experience, 90 locations, 800 employees and national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years.
Looking for an Exciting Opportunity?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a temporary Fill Plant Operator Bar Coder for our Moncton location. The incumbent is accountable for the installation of barcodes on cylinders, including data entry, shipping, receiving, and preparing loads for each truck.
- Handles, identifies, sorts, and prepares cylinders in a safe manner
- Processes all cylinders through the pre-fill inspection to ensure they are safe to fill and use
- Reports and records data related to this process
- Performs the required analysis on finished lots of product and distributes when results are met to specifications
- Maintains quality service by following company standards, policies and procedures
- Efficiently maintains quality records by completing all necessary documentation
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an industrial site or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check & forklift license required
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to assess needs and follow through
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions; keen attention to detail
- Strong physical abilities – will be required to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be safety conscious
- Strong organization, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Reliable, self motivated and committed to high standards of service
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01