OverviewAir Liquide Temp – Fill Plant Operator – Moncton Temporary in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
Temp – Fill Plant Operator – Moncton
You will also be responsible for processing all cylinders through the pre-fill inspection to ensure they are safe to fill and use….
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, CPAP sleep therapy programs, medical gases, respiratory products, and services from coast to coast. Over 40+ years of experience, 100 locations, 950 employees and accreditation status with Accreditation Canada assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been an international leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. www.vitalaire.com
Looking for an Exciting Opportunity?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a temporary Fill Plant Operator for our Moncton location for a six month contract. In this role, you will handle, identify, sort, prepare and condition cylinders in a safe manner. You will also be responsible for processing all cylinders through the pre-fill inspection to ensure they are safe to fill and use. This role will also require data entry from cylinder into data based on laptop to prepare the cylinder for a bar code label.
- Handles, identifies, sorts, prepares and conditions cylinders in a safe manner
- Processes all cylinders through the pre-fill inspection to ensure they are safe to fill and use
- Inputs required data from Cylinder into data based on laptop to prepare the cylinder for a bar code label.
- Applies a bar code to a cylinder and uses a scanner to record data onto a database.
- Maintains quality service by following company standards, policies and procedures
- Efficiently maintains quality records by completing all necessary documentation
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years experience working in an industrial site or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to assess needs and follow through
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs unassisted
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01