OverviewAir Liquide Billing Administrator – Mississauga Contract in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Billing Administrator – Mississauga
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. Works closely with regional branches and quality and funding teams to…
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment. The Group offers innovative solutions based on continuously enhanced technologies. We produce air gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, rare gases, etc.) and many other gases, including hydrogen.
Present in 80 countries with 50 000 employees, Air Liquide innovates for the sake of progress while striving to ally dynamic growth, consistent performances and responsibility over the long term.
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, CPAP sleep therapy programs, medical gases, respiratory products, and services from coast to coast. Over 40+ years of experience, 100 locations, 950 employees and accreditation status with Accreditation Canada assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been an international leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. www.vitalaire.com
Looking for an Exciting Opportunity?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
POSITION SUMMARY Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a full-time Billing Administrator for our Mississauga Head Office. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing completion? of all billing functions. Additionally, the Administrator Billing will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire’s safety and quality practices.
- Completes billing set up for new customers in ERP system for Homecare, Medgas, Construction and other subsidiaries. Sets up billing funding structures, leases and completes manual billing which may include equipment movement transfers.
- Processes funding approvals from various federal and provincial funding bodies within deadlines.
- Maintains open communication within Finance Team and various departments across the organization. Works closely with regional branches and quality and funding teams to ensure data accuracy and procedural compliance.
- Investigates, corrects and resubmits funding rejection errors and invoice rejections within time limits to prevent stale-dated invoices. Prepares and processes A/R Reduction forms where applicable.
- Completes all invoicing and month-end procedures including revenue accruals within deadlines.
- Performs adhoc duties as required.
- College Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or Finance
- Good computer literacy with Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail applications and Microsoft applications and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as integrate with different levels of management.
- Knowledge of AS400 is desirable.
- 1 – 2 years of general office experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Bilingualism is an asset
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-11-16