OverviewAir Canada STOC Coordinator – Toronto Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
STOC Coordinator – Toronto
Knowledge of computer systems currently in use, e.g. Word, EAS/Time Management, CRT operations relating to telecommunications and operational reports….
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
We are seeking to fill a vacancy for a Station Operations Control (STOC) Coordinator. This position will provide key Customer Service Support and coordinate Airport activities to ensure the integrity of Air Canada, Connector and Contract carrier operations. The position will report to the Customer Service Manager on duty.
- Plan and coordinate use of gate assignments to optimize customer service within operating constraints .
- Set-up, plan and coordinate required Manpower Assignments for optimizing customer service and operational objectives.
- Compile and report daily performance and shift synopsis. Report incidents, irregular operations and other information that may warrant special attention.
- Investigate reasons for all customer delays. Ensure recording of delays is correct and maintained.
- Monitor online and interline connection movements, adjust operating plans accordingly.
- Assess contract carriers and outside agencies for service and equipment used outside existing agreements.
- Monitor on a continuous basis, the possibility of service disruptions to ensure preventative and/or corrective action is taken.
- Provide support to the Customer Service Managers and Leads in all facets of the operation.
- Proven ability to plan and schedule facilities and equipment in an operational setting within time and resource constraints.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to constantly changing operational situations, make decisions and meet deadlines.
- Previous aircraft/passenger services experience and/or acting assignments, as a Customer Service Manager would be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer systems currently in use, e.g. Word, EAS/Time Management, CRT operations relating to telecommunications and operational reports.
- Proven problem-solving skills within a team environment.
- Goal oriented with a positive, creative approach to achieving objectives.
- Able to work rotating shifts which include evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, and overtime as operationally required.
- Knowledge of OPSIS and radio work.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job : Station Operations Control (STOC)
Primary Location : CA-ON-TORONTO-YYZ
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting Start Date & Job Posting End Date: : Sep 19, 2016, 10:09:19 AM | Oct 3, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21