OverviewAir Canada Center Full-Time Kitchen Worker (Real Sports Bar & Grill) Full Time in Toronto, ON
Air Canada Center
Branch Toronto ON CA
Full-Time Kitchen Worker (Real Sports Bar & Grill)
Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies. Food Handler Certification (Basics.fst, Toronto Public Health, or equivalent)….
As a valuable member of the Real Sports Bar & Grill, you will deliver winning service in a high-paced, high-volume environment. You will work under the direction of Lead Cook and/or Kitchen Chef to assist in the preparation of various food products.
- Gather, wash, cut, season, cook, and store quality ingredients in an efficient and effective manner
- Prepare/plate finished product for presentation
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area in accordance with the Toronto Public Health Board
- Maintain complete personal hygiene at all times while on duty, such as washing hands at all necessary times, wearing a clean, pressed uniform, and properly restraining hair
- Ensure proper storage of all food ingredients in their respective areas, using proper rotation
- Demonstrate correct use of all kitchen equipment, in a safe and sanitary manner
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency
- Report all equipment problems and food product discrepancies to a Lead Cook and/or Kitchen Chef
- Perform other duties as delegated by Lead Cooks and/or Kitchen Chef
- Ability to train co-workers on product knowledge, specs and Teamwork
- Ability to direct and delegate tasks to co-workers
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Food Handler Certification (Basics.fst, Toronto Public Health, or equivalent)
- Knife handling skills an asset
- Knowledge and skill level to work in a variety of kitchen locations
- Willing to learn and apply Quick Service recipe specifications within a designated time frame
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a team focused environment
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24