OverviewAir Canada Airport Manager – Taipei Full Time in Prince Edward Island
Branch PE CA
Airport Manager – Taipei
Prince Edward Island
Cleaning, Fuel Services, Maintenance Services. Supervision of Passenger Services (Check-in, Ticket Desk, Concierge Service, VIP Service, Lounge Service, Gate…
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This role will suit a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and direct and guide ground handlers and all contracted parties to Air Canada.
Operational and Administrative responsibility including the following activities, keeping main Corporate Priority, Safety first and last 100% at all times, in mind:
- Supervision of Passenger Services (Check-in, Ticket Desk, Concierge Service, VIP Service, Lounge Service, Gate Handling, Safety and Security Checks), Baggage Services, Load Control, Commissary & Catering, Aircraft
- Cleaning, Fuel Services, Maintenance Services. Ensuring the most efficient use of all resources.
- Implementation and audit of Air Canada SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ensure a high quality and safe level of Customer Service
- Coordinate and maintain Emergency Response Procedures
- Monitor and report results on a regular basis, work towards improving results and meeting set goals and objectives
- Represent Air Canada at various meetings and liaise with all stakeholders and authorities
- Monitor and coordinate Star Alliance carrier related procedures at the airport, ensuring code share procedures are being followed and communicated to all staff
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial role with experience in the airline industry
- Strong understanding of airport operations and passenger movements
- Ability to manage multiple tactical and strategic projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with Senior
- Management and high-ranked external figures
- Demonstrate passion for travel
Fluent (English and Mandarin)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: TW-T’AI-PEI (PROVINCE)
Job Posting Start Date & Job Posting End Date:
: Apr 3, 2018, 3:48:04 PM | Apr 17, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , PE, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04