OverviewAIMCo Canada Facilities Coordinator Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
As the first point of contact for AIMCo’s buildings, the Facilities Coordinator will be accountable for company-wide facilities issues….
AIMCo’s Corporate Services group is seeking a Facilities Coordinator in Edmonton, Alberta.
As the first point of contact for AIMCo’s buildings, the Facilities Coordinator will be accountable for company-wide facilities issues. Some duties include: arranging for maintenance services, space planning, relocation management, maintaining floor plans & directories, updating first aid and floor warden directories, and managing parking/ETS programs. In addition, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for carrying out transactional activities that support the payroll process such as employee-level data entry, semi-monthly remittances and program data maintenance. This is a fast paced role with the requirement to take initiative, recognize opportunities and follow up when required. Excellent time management skills will be required to balance scheduled tasks with ad hoc projects. At times, the position will be required to work outside of normal business hours to meet client service requests.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Diploma related to Business or Office Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of facilities management and administrative experience in a large or multi-branch office. Experience with corporate relocations is required.
- Demonstrated customer service excellence in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Superior Microsoft Office and data entry skills; experience with Visio is required.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent problem solving and sound decision-making skills.
- Able to work independently and adjust direction when the situation warrants.
- Must demonstrate high personal and ethical standards
NOTE: Final candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening, which includes a credit bureau and a criminal record investigation, the results of which must be acceptable to AIMCO.
For more information and to apply visit the careers section of AIMCO’s website at www.aimco.alberta.ca
We thank all applicants in advances; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20