OverviewAgora Employment Essentials Inc. Team Member – Retail Placement – Kaleidoscope Program Participant Contract in Richmond, BC
Agora Employment Essentials Inc.
Branch Richmond BC CA
Team Member – Retail Placement – Kaleidoscope Program Participant
While some basic skills are learned, the goal of the projects is to practice working in teams, apply the skills taught in workshops, and gain experience for…
Now hiring youth interested in working in Retail!
- A 12-week program for youth ages 16-30, out of school, unemployed and not on EI.
- Kaleidoscope is a work place where youth are mentored as employees. Like any job, participants have a schedule and complete tasks and duties assigned by program staff.
=Participants Can Gain =
- Self-confidence developed through hands-on projects & paid work experience
- The capability to use digital skills to advance in their career path
- Increased ability to find work with effective strategies, tools, and attitude
- Skills that are foundational to being successful and valued in any workplace
- Dollars for Training – Transportation allowance – Work clothing allowance
Participants seeking Retail work have found work placements in…
The Honey Bee Centre, IGA, T&T Supermarket, Super Grocer and Pharmacy, Imperial Hobbies, Fabricana, Active Baby, and MCC Thrift Shop
Five weeks of Group workshops by staff and guests on important skills for finding and keeping work
Practical and hands on projects designed to put skills into practice
One-to-one coaching and support
Our projects typically include the use of digital media such as video and audio. While some basic skills are learned, the goal of the projects is to practice working in teams, apply the skills taught in workshops, and gain experience for future employment.
Seven weeks of Work Placement to experience a real employment situation and use the skills and abilities developed. Often host employers hire the youth when the placement completes.
=How do I apply?=
Apply online to Kaleidoscope ( www.kaleidoscopedigital.ca )
Kaleidoscope Staff reviews applications and schedules interviews based on suitability
Kaleidoscope Staff hires new group based on individual suitability, fit with the rest of those being hired, and desire to participate in Kaleidoscope.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25