Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2018-01-10
Agilitex Solutions Inc. Sr. Business Analyst – Change Management Contract in Regina, SK
Agilitex Solutions Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
Sr. Business Analyst – Change Management
Develop training materials and facilitate training for both technical and non- technical audiences. Develop and document business processes to support…
Seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with extensive business analysis and change management experience. The resource will participate in changes to business structure and processes; information technology (IT), infrastructure and management; and human resources, all of which impact branches across the clients Division and the division’s service delivery partners.
- Identify LMDD’s functional areas and articulate them in a comprehensive operational framework with continuous improvement targets to mature the organization.
- Develop and document business processes to support functional areas; assess current business artifacts (such as internal policies, manuals, data sharing agreements, and client disclosure forms); and, identify and prioritize changes.
- Develop an Organizational Change Management (OCM) plan to reinforce the new operational framework. LMDD has a number of internal and external stakeholders who may require training on the new reporting requirements and potential IT system changes.
- Create, plan and facilitate meetings and workshops with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a detailed communications plan for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop training materials and facilitate training for both technical and non- technical audiences.
- As noted above, consideration will need to be given to existing and related initiatives that LMDD is involved in including the OSCM Business Capability Assessment which is identifying technological solutions to support and enhance the business of LMDD and its partners.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Experience as a Senior level leadership Business Analyst with the primary responsibility being to create and implement change management strategies and plans.
- Experience documenting organizational and business rule changes and mapping business processes with a focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structure.
- Experience leading large-scale organizational change efforts on at least two projects with a project budget exceeding $5 million.
- Experience in coaching senior leaders and executives to fulfil the role of change sponsor and providing direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors to support their direct reports (SMEs) through the transitions.
- Ability to work full-time onsite at a provincial government office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Desirable Skills and Attributes :
- Proven record of achievement on Organizational Change Management capacity with demonstrable previous experience working on multi-million dollar projects involving large-scale organizational change and communications efforts
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- Demonstrated work experience and knowledge with change management principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level which clearly outlines methods, best practices, tools and strategies in facilitating, documenting, analyzing and prioritizing business and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing project documents including, but not limited to, business cases, proposals, feasibility studies, business process requirements, process mapping, strategies, training manuals, business specifications, detailed budget estimates, gap analysis, quality assurance, traceability matrix and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level on at least one major business transformation project that involved implementing major business changes and processes. Candidates are asked to describe what makes this a complex project and why the changes are major.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple assignments concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure. Candidates are asked to describe their role and responsibilities and to state success factors.
- Demonstrated experience of working with an integrated team of (greater than ten) business users, technical resources and third party vendors comprised of employees and contracted resources. Candidates are asked to state the number of resources.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with an emphasis on successful mentoring experiences.
- Demonstrated experience articulating and communicating to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at all levels within an organization; particularly, public sector organizations.
- Demonstrated experience influencing senior stakeholders to adopt and move towards a common vision.
- Certification in a recognized change management course (Prosci etc.) is considered an asset.
- Previous experience working in the public sector is considered an asset.
Start Date: Feb, 2018
Duration: 1 year + 1 pos. 1-year extensions
Location: Regina, Sask
Job Type: Contract