OverviewAgilent Remote Service Agent Full Time in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Remote Service Agent
Our key markets include pharmaceutical where our solutions play an critical role in disease research and drug discovery, food where we help ensure that our…
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give our customers the highest confidence in our solutions. Our key markets include pharmaceutical where our solutions play an critical role in disease research and drug discovery, food where we help ensure that our global food supply is free of contaminants, and forensics where we provide robust tools and instruments to analyze and verify evidence at trial and keep the world’s top-performing athletes honest.
Our customers simply cannot do the world changing work they do without Agilent’s instrumentation. As part of our best in the business, highly qualified, team of hard working and fun loving service technicians, you are the backbone of our great company by ensuring our customers are up and running using our instrumentation as productively as possible. This role is in our Contact Center where you will join the Technical Tier One Team, and is mostly phone based. This team is critical to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, maintain our high customer satisfaction, and keep on reaffirming our name as the global leader in scientific instrumentation.
As a Remote Technical Phone Support Agent you will join Agilent Technologies CrossLab Group’s Online Technical Support Team supporting Canadian and United States external customers for both English and French language. As an active team member you will support customers requesting hardware, software and applications assistance with Analytical Products and Solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Primary responsibilities include direct customer contact through phone/email channels; Service Request logging in the Agilent SAP Service CRM system, service quote generation and request routing to the appropriate technical team for handling.
• Assisting in routing opportunities for Agilent Products and Solutions through partnerships with field service, contract sales and division personnel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages required.
• A basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Products and TCP/IP networking concepts is desirable.
• Could be up to 10% travel at times to attend internal Agilent training classes, onsite customer service visits, or involve international travel for training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology.
• This is an entry level position, however any relevant customer service or analytical instrumentation experience is desired.
• This position will eventually provide technical training on Agilent’s Gas Chromatography or Liquid Chromatography Products, including both hardware and software troubleshooting and usage.
• Logical troubleshooting skills are a must for this position.
• Must be flexible and willing to work either one of the two shifts based on business need. Shift one: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Shift two: 10:30 am 7:00 pm EST
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email [email protected] EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11