OverviewAgeCare Scheduler (Full-Time) Temporary 1 Temporary in Strathmore, AB
Branch Strathmore AB CA
Scheduler (Full-Time) Temporary 1
We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service. We are currently looking to fill a temporary 1 (one) year maternity leave for a full-time Scheduler at…
We are currently looking to fill a temporary 1 (one) year maternity leave for a full-time Scheduler at our Sagewood senior community in Strathmore. This position is responsible for providing support to the Administration and Nursing Departments, including scheduling, nursing supplies orders and payroll facilitation to the AgeCare Payroll Team.
- Posts 2 week schedules after every pay period; Fills casual and sick calls as needed; Receives vacation / LOA requests; Coordinates WCB modification of shift/duties; Completes staffing sheets and submits to finance weekly; Reviews casual employee availability and shifts worked; Provides Return to Work (RTW) requests to Site Administration / Payroll as required.
- Posts open positions; Updates staff phone list; Ensures appropriate new hire paperwork is complete; May be required to assist in Orientation process and coordination as needed.
Payroll (Care Staff)
- Answers questions related to basic payroll and benefit general inquiries; Ensures WCB Claims are properly documented and assists with coordination for modified duties.
- Maintains supplies order forms, collects merchandise and distributes to appropriate departments.
- Provides administration clerical and reception support when needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education an asset;
- Experience in similar role is recommended;
- Strong Microsoft skills particularly with Word and Excel;
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- High energy, a positive attitude, a team player;
- Strong planning, follow up & organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible within demanding environment.
We want to hear from you if you are a talented and motivated individual and embrace our guiding principles of:
- Trust: We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality: We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork: We uplift each other with positive energy and support
Does this sound like you? Apply to this opportunity using the form below explaining how you would be perfect for this job with a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Strathmore, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17