OverviewAgeCare Receptionist Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Excellent understanding of confidentiality and professionalism as it relates to health care. We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service….
Receptionist – AgeCare Glenmore , Calgary, AB Location: 1729 90 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2V 4S1
Status: Full time – 1.0 FTE Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference? 90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes” Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the most happy and fulfilled anywhere, with 84% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Office Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for providing professional receptionist services as well as accurate and efficient documentation and computer data entry on an ongoing basis. She/he promotes and maintains occupational health and safety standards and safe work practices for self and fellow staff.
Shifts : Days – Monday to Friday
- Responsible for manning the reception area for a large long term care facility
- Responsible for handling the switchboard, greeting public, booking tours and scheduling the meeting rooms
- Will assist in payroll, billings and Trust Account Administration
- Will assist with scheduling and unit clerk functions
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager and the extended management team
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and dealing with deliveries
- Answering questions from residents and visitors with a high degree of professionalism and cheerfulness
- A warm, welcoming, professional demeanour
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office setting in similar role
- Preference will be given to those with experience dealing with Seniors
- Excellent understanding of confidentiality and professionalism as it relates to health care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Word and Excel
We want to hear from you if you are a talented and motivated individual and embrace our guiding principles of:
- Trust : We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect : We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality : We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork : We uplift each other with positive energy and support
Does this sound like you? Apply to this opportunity explaining how you would be perfect for this job with a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-20