OverviewAFL Administration Assistant Full Time in Surrey, BC
Branch Surrey BC CA
Administrative experience supporting multiple Managers preferred. Must be able to pass a criminal and security background check….
Assist Manager with new hires, expensees, travel arrangements, time entry, field support and other project related tasks and reporting as needed.
- Verify time entry is correct and run timesheet tie outs for Manager’s approval.
- Review accrued time for holidays, banked OT and vacation time for payroll.
- Audit expense reports and get Manager approval.
- Book travel for field Employees and Managers; copy accounting.
- Act as liaison between Operations Manager, Project Manager and Field Employees.
- Train field employees on web time entry, expense procedures and customer timesheets.
- Prepare new hire and purchase order documentation for Operations Manager.
- May back up receptionist during lunch and breaks as required.
- Clerical functions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Full Time Hours – Rotating day shifts monthly
- Sunday – Thursday
- Monday – Friday
- Note: The last Sunday of the month everyone works Sunday – Thursday shift.
- High School Diploma and relevant work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Microsoft SL preferred.
- Administrative experience supporting multiple Managers preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Superior customer service skills to internal and external customers.
- Lifting 10lbs maximum.
- Occasional lifting and/or carrying.
- Primarily sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking/standing.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and security background check.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
AFL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not deny employment, benefits, or compensation to any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status or characteristic. The same applies to hiring and employing persons with disabilities, unless a disability prevents a person from performing the essential functions of a job with or without reasonable accommodation.
AFL supports the objectives of affirmative action and a work environment without discrimination. The Company calls upon and expects every individual with the Company to accept a personal responsibility for continuing the successful policy.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-17