OverviewAéroports de Montréal Clerk, Store Operations YUL – 6 months Full Time in Dorval, QC
Aéroports de Montréal
Branch Dorval QC CA
Clerk, Store Operations YUL – 6 months
Safely stocks hazardous products in the stores and suggests to customers safe methods of stocking and disposing of such products….
Reporting to the Supervisor, Supply Units, the Store Operations Clerk is responsible for performing the duties necessary for the operation of the store and sub-stores with a customer-service-focused approach. He/she performs duties related to receiving, distributing and procuring goods and participates in controlling stocks and coordinating the WHMIS system, in addition to overseeing the equipment loans service.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties related to the operation of the store and sub-stores .
- Receives inventoried and non-inventoried goods daily, checking all relevant information and researching information when necessary.
- Checks the quality of items received and returns surplus or inadequate quantities or parts to suppliers in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitors parts in order to ensure they are returned and advises the customer that he/she can take possession of his/her goods or that they have been returned.
- Labels, places the goods on shelves, codes them and enters the delivery orders in the computer system.
- Distributes goods and service at the counter and completes the necessary related documentation.
- Acquires various goods, tools, equipment and parts via different procurement methods, such as requisitions, petty cash or credit card, in accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in managing and controlling stocks with the aim of optimizing the use of resources and minimizing warehousing costs.
- Does the inventories and updates necessary for managing stocks in accordance with the objectives set by his/her superior and makes suggestions to his /her superior.
- Assists his/her supervisor during the sale of goods.
- Organizes the repair and acquisition of goods and checks their condition .
- Assists his/her superior in managing and monitoring the WHMIS system, restocking and distributing records to suppliers.
- Safely stocks hazardous products in the stores and suggests to customers safe methods of stocking and disposing of such products.
- Collects and stocks certain hazardous products for future environmentally safe disposal.
- Applies environmental standards and policies in carrying out his/her duties
- Completes the forms and reports necessary as part of the performance of his/her duties.
- Cleans the work premises, vehicles and equipment used.
- Brings the daily mail to the workplace and occasionally picks up parts at suppliers.
- Restocks boxes and stickers when necessary.
- Performs any other task or assignment related to this position
- High school diploma .
- Minimum two (2) years of job-related experience .
- Experience in managing supplies and procuring goods and services an asset.
- Familiarity with the MS Office desktop software suite.
- Familiarity with the WHMIS system.
- Knowledge of the SAP system an asset .
- Oral and written English and French communication skills .
- Lift truck operator certification an asset .
- Team player.
- Autonomous, resourceful .
- Customer service focused.
- Cooperative, self-starter and aware of occupational health and safety.
- Able to work different shifts, if necessary .
This contest is open internally and externally simultaneously, however priority will be given to internal applications.
We appreciate all applicants for considering ADM as a potential employer. Only those considered for interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24