Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2017-10-29
Aecon Group Site Administration (Contract) Contract in Cambridge, ON
Branch Cambridge ON CA
Site Administration (Contract)
Assist Project Controls in tracking, monitoring and analyzing productivity data and project costs where applicable….
Responsible for entering daily payroll via approved timesheets in SAP
Perform administrative and clerical duties to maintain current and accurate records for Timekeeping, Project Controls, etc.
- Collect, and verify daily labour timesheets for data Payroll entry and processing
- Responsible for the Time and Attendance System employee onboarding, off boarding, daily attendance reconciliations
- Perform all payroll duties such as verifying and submitting all timesheets, audit reports, prepare new employee packages and termination/layoff forms, rate changes, and travel and board calculations
- Assist the site manager and superintendents in tracking analysis and forecasting of ongoing projects
- Coordinate with the Time and Attendance System team to maintain shifts, rosters, etc
- Maintain filing system for payroll documents in accordance with auditing procedures.
- Maintain documents for employee information including labour qualifications and certifications, training, etc.
- Assist Project Controls in tracking, monitoring and analyzing productivity data and project costs where applicable
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Payroll data entry, SAP experience preferable
- Post-Secondary education in Business
- Working knowledge of job cost accounting
- Proficient in MS Office applications in MS Windows environment especially with Excel
- Team player, flexible and able to work well with site team members
- Multi-tasking and work within time constraints
- Punctual and dependable
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills