OverviewAECOM SH&E Advisor 2 Full Time in Joffre, AB
Branch Joffre AB CA
SH&E Advisor 2
In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee….
AECOM is seeking an SH&E Advisor 2 to be based in our Joffre, Alberta location.
This position will report to the EHS Lead and assigned to a defined geographic area of responsibility. The incumbent provides “hands on” and site level EHS technical expertise. Seeks continuous improvement of all EHS processes, maintaining a risk based approach to support a company culture that “all incidents can be prevented”. The incumbent must possess strong problem solving, interpersonal, project management, mentoring, coaching and communication (oral & written) skills.
Responsibilities may include:
- Report to the Regional Safety Manager.
- Leading, guiding, and mentoring employees on company Safety Best Practice’s, focused on loss prevention, risk management and hold the belief that People Are Number One 24/7.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all HSE related activities and policies within a location. Trains and coaches employees on various tasks and ensures all employees meet company training requirements for their specific role
- Performs accident investigations and communicates with the HSE manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files HSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district.
Where possible, please include/attach proof of minimum requirements with resume application.
- Minimum Formal Education Required: Post-Secondary Diploma/Certificate – Post secondary certification from an accredited college, university or technical institution in Environmental Health and Safety
- Professional Designation: Required – CSO – Construction Safety Officer or working towards *CRSP, **CSP, ***CHSC designation (*Construction Safety Officer,**Canadian Registered Safety Professional, ***Certified Safety Professional, Certified Health and Safety Consultant).
- Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years – In an industrial, industrial maintenance and/or construction environment.
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification or PST (Petroleum Safety Training) required.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Proficiency
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Joffre, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25