OverviewAECOM Labourer 2 Temporary in Estevan, SK
Branch Estevan SK CA
Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification required. AECOM is seeking a Labourer to be based in our Estevan, Saskatchewan location….
AECOM is seeking a Labourer to be based in our Estevan, Saskatchewan location.
This position will assist operators and perform a wide range of tasks at sites.
May include the following responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, waste material from tanks.
- Spotting for heavy equipment (Guiding movement in and around work areas)
- Cleaning of AECOM vehicles and/or equipment
- Identify and mitigate safety hazards.
- Ensure that all training is kept current.
- Understand and utilize the right and responsibility to stop unsafe work.
This is a 5-2 shift position.
Where possible, please include/attach proof of minimum requirements with resume application.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license is required.
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) Certification required
- H2S Alive Certification
- First Aid Certification
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Estevan, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-03-03