Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2015-09-23
Advantage Wireless Retail Client Specialist – Full Time Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Retail Client Specialist – Full Time
Computer, business phone, mobile devices, tablets, cash register, printer, scanner. This position must be available Monday through Saturday for a variety of…
- The primary focus of this position is to provide superior customer service to the customers of Advantage Wireless both in-store and over the phone. The challenge of this position is being able to multitask and provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized work environment. This position works under minimal supervision. This position must be available Monday through Saturday for a variety of shifts in The TELUS Business Store | Head Office Location at 202 Brownlow Ave, Dartmouth.
Typical Job Duties:
- Greet customers as they enter the store front.
- Work with customers to answer all inquiries, questions and concerns and assist them in choosing the products they need.
- Process sales transactions, account modifications and complete account assessments.
- Provide personalized one-on-one training sessions for customers on their devices and services.
- Contact customers that are ready for renewal in order to drive/maximize personal / company sales.
- Process and update client profiles in our internal systems to current information.
- Assist customers with technical issues, trouble shoot devices and process repair requests.
Education and Knowledge:
- Education (preferred): High School diploma
- Certifications (If applicable): N/A
- Skills and Abilities (preferred): Must demonstrate superior customer service, communication and active listening skills; must be organized, able to manage time and be flexible to tasks; able to work under pressure; excellent attention to detail and ability to problem solve; must have excellent analytical and logical thinking skills; able to work and make decisions independently and as part of a team; must be self-motivated and a quick learner; must be able to maintain confidentiality with organizational and customer information.
- Professional / Technical Knowledge: Proficient in computer use, basic knowledge of mobile devices and plans
- Equipment: Computer, business phone, mobile devices, tablets, cash register, printer, scanner.
- Experience (preferred): One (1) year experience working in a customer service / retail position, preferably in a telecommunication environment.
- On-the-Job-Training Time (expected): Three (3) months
- Competitive Base Wage
- Uncapped commission and incentives
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Demo Phone Line
- Discounts for many retail locations and services
Job Type: Full-time