OverviewADP Part Time Payroll Administrator Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Part Time Payroll Administrator
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. At ADP we are driven by your success….
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
ADP.Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them – growing their business. We provide a selection of payroll, Human Resources and benefits administration services that can act as the payroll or HR department for clients with 50+ employees. These services enable our clients to create a customized solution that fits their current needs, while allowing the flexibility to add on modules as client requirements change or business grows.
Payroll at ADP. It’s where it all started for us 60+ years ago and we continue to break new ground as the global industry leader. As a Payroll Specialist at ADP, you can make it happen for clients large and small by ensuring their payroll gets done right – on time, the first time. You get to provide the expert support that makes our solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The role is primarily responsible for keying payroll information and is responsible for completing all auxiliary services for clients. This role maintains client and employee records for clients, ensures the payroll data is collected, input, processed, and verified in accordance with the client and ADP Canada specifications. This role also responds to basic employee/client queries.
• Collects and organizes payroll data input received by fax, email or regular mail, in accordance to the client payroll schedule for clients.
• Inputs payroll data for clients
• Verifies that all payroll input data required for processing has been received.
• Refers client problems and requests to appropriate Payroll Coordinator or Service Manager, maintaining timely and accurate communications with team
• May calculate basic net pays
• May compile data in Excel spreadsheet
• Assists Payroll Coordinator with various T4 balancing & Year End processes
• Scanning and electronic filing of completed and verified payroll input and documentation for clients
• Retrieving email, fax information for team, as required.
Experience, Skills, Academic: COMPETENCIES
• High school diploma or equivalent business experience (preferably in an office or payroll environment)
• Payroll fundamentals 1 and Payroll Compliance courses completed, preferred
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Detail oriented, high accuracy with figures
• Accurate data entry skills (numeric and alpha-numeric)
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Preferred
• General understanding of payroll administration, legislation would be an asset.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Canada, Halifax, NS
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24