OverviewAdministrative Resource Options On Call Customer Service Representative Part Time in Montréal, QC
Administrative Resource Options
Branch Montréal QC CA
On Call Customer Service Representative
Life Insurance -Commuter Discounts. Health Insurance -Retirement/401K Matching -Charity Leave. General office upkeep including supplies management, cleaning…
ARO provides a variety of services to various businesses across multiple industries nationwide.
Unlike many of our competitors, ARO does not have a “one-size fits all” approach to outsourcing. We know every business and organization is unique, and requires a tailored approach to maximize our impact on service enhancement, cost, and efficiency.
A key component of our success is tightly integrating the logistics of processes, technology solutions and personnel; however, a successful transition doesn’t end there. Our approach incorporates a truly customized transition to fit a firm’s operational culture, rhythms, and needs.
Perks & Benefits:
-Health Insurance -Retirement/401K Matching -Charity Leave
-Donate for Life -Career Development -Paid Time Off
-Life Insurance -Commuter Discounts
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages, including the operation of shipping hardware and organization of the mailroom
- Performing internal and external messenger deliveries and pick-ups including processing incoming/outgoing mail and overnight courier services
- Clerical responsibilities including photocopying, filing, distributing materials, maintaining inventories, and data entry
- General office upkeep and maintenance including communication with building management
- General office upkeep including supplies management, cleaning/stocking kitchen areas, and maintaining the lobby area
- Preparing and furnishing meeting areas including conference room set ups and break downs
**All candidates MUST pass a 7-year background check and drug test **
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11