OverviewAdministrative Assistant, Marketing in Anjou, QC
Branch Anjou QC CA
Administrative Assistant, Marketing
an administrative role for more than one manager is preferable; exposure to the Real Estate/Property Management field is an asset. Computer literacy and fully…
To provide all administrative support to the Marketing Director at the property. This includes, but is not limited to, typing correspondence, preparing and distributing documentation and reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, coordinating special projects, communicates with retailers on a regular basis, maintains relationship with the community, and assists the marketing director with the implementation of all marketing events and initiatives held at the property.
- Coordinate, organize and maintain daily calendar and schedule of events for management team by scheduling appointments and prioritizing responsibilities to ensure operational efficiency within the department.
- Coordinate all meetings by receiving relevant information from manager, contacting appropriate parties to schedule meeting times, booking meeting rooms, preparing all meeting materials and arranging for audio-visual equipment, flipcharts, refreshments etc. in order to ensure participants have all the information and materials required for an effective and productive meeting.
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal and external clients and business associates by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of customer service.
- Prepare all written documentation such as, but not limited to, correspondence, reports, statements and agreements on a timely and accurate basis by drafting routine correspondence or transcribing from dictated/written notes and utilizing appropriate computer software and standard formats to ensure management have all documentation needed to support their specific projects.
- Identify issues that have potential to negatively impact the effectiveness of the department and researches and recommends possible solutions to management in order to ensure department/centre runs at optimum efficiency.
- Ensure the accuracy of reports prepared by Guest Services, including the gift card program. Process accounting data and handles Guest Services sales reconciliations and bank deposits. Make all necessary photocopies and sends them to Head Office monthly.
- Enter the Marketing department’s accounts payable in the accounting system.
- Coordinate large projects involving multiple functions and stakeholders such as, but not limited to national training, United Way campaign and marketing programs, by determining an action plan for implementation, coordinating resources to assist in the implementation, researching and sourcing material resources, monitoring costs and providing regular progress updates to appropriate management, in order to ensure cost-effective and timely implementation.
- Maintain and develop relations with community organizations by helping carry out fundraising campaigns and campaigns to raise awareness of the centre as a good corporate citizen. Participate in meetings with the organizations and coordinate the events.
- Communicate with retailers on a regular basis by participating in retailer meetings, one-on-one meetings and by communicating with them in writing in order to encourage their active participation and to strengthen their buy-in to the centre’s programs.
- Regularly updates website, Facebook and Twitter content in accordance with the strategy developed by the Corporation.
- Organize and maintain departmental filing system as per Cadillac Fairview’s File Classification and Retention Policy. Ensure all materials are securely filed on a timely and accurate basis so that documents are readily available and easily retrieved when necessary.
Depending on the needs of the property:
- Coordinate sales of the shop! card to corporate clients and contributes to the property’s annual sales objectives. Oversee compliance with policies and procedures, the accuracy of reports, the reconciliation of the sales of gift cards and bank deposits.
- Process all departmental mail, facsimiles and courier on a daily basis by receiving, opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail and facsimiles; ensuring all outgoing mail is properly addressed, stamped and in the mailroom on time and arranging for same-day or overnight courier as required in order to ensure the timely and accurate distribution of departmental correspondence.
- Relieve receptionist during scheduled breaks, absence and vacation by receiving all incoming calls and visitors to the company/centre in a timely, courteous and professional manner and either assisting the caller/visitor or redirecting the call to the appropriate party in order to ensure all callers to the company are treated promptly, professionally and courteously in keeping CF’s corporate image. Replace Guest Services staff when necessary.
- Certificate/diploma in Office Administration (an asset)
- Minimum 3 years related work experience. Experience working in an administrative role for more than one manager is preferable; exposure to the Real Estate/Property Management field is an asset.
- Computer literacy and fully proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Explorer, Facebook and Twitter
- Good verbal and written communication skills (French is required in Québec)
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices, office policies and procedure, correspondence and report writing, business planning process, aptitude for figures.
- Understanding of and ability to process, accounting data.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Good project planning skills.
- Good research and analytical skills.
Openness to change. Ability to initiate change and utilize initiative to resolve potential conflict situations.
- Keen sense of observation and ability to react quickly.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in absence of management.
- Positive and professional demeanour.
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- Team player attitude.
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
Additional Qualifications Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration, General & Other Programs
- Community College, Office Administration & Related is required
- Achieves Results
- Organizational Skills
- Timely Decision Making
- Communicates Effectively, Clear and Concise (oral and written communication)
- Demonstrates Functional Expertise, Analytical Skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Anjou, QC, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13