OverviewAdecco WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOB IN REGINA Temporary in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOB IN REGINA
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. We support our local client to staff additional Warehouse Associates for…
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. We support our local client to staff additional Warehouse Associates for the spring season and during the year.
You will be responsible for different warehouse tasks in shipping/receiving, and order pulling.
Primary tasks and responsibilities are:
– support client in the receiving process of new parts and scanning this into the system
– restock parts into the designated area according to the system
– Pulling orders and sort/prepare them for the on-time shipment to the customers
– support the reorganizing process
– You will operate a warehouse vehicle to support the on-time shipment.
You should have the ability to lift 50lbs. Position requires long periods to walk and stand. Experience with an inventory scanner system is considered an asset.
If you have warehouse experience and you are interested in this or any other job, please apply online at adecco.ca
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-09