OverviewAdecco TECHNICAL RECORDS QUALITY ANALYST Temporary in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
TECHNICAL RECORDS QUALITY ANALYST
University Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering. ROEVIN, A DIVISION OF ADECCO EMPLOYMENT SERVICES….
ROEVIN, A DIVISION OF ADECCO EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Technical Records Quality Analyst Job in Edmonton, AB
We are pursuing to fill a Technical Records Quality Analyst Job in Edmonton, AB. The Technical Records Quality Analystwill be responsible for reviewing all technical records with MP, LP, and Regional Operational Projects prior to transfer of asset ownership to LP Technical Records. Based on project reviews the Technical Records Quality Analyst will create deficiency lists identifying any record deficiencies and reported to the Technical Records Coordinator on a weekly basis. The Technical Records Quality Analyst is a key stakeholder in the turnover process of the projects and will ensure all Technical Records requirements are met before approval and acceptance. The company offers competitive pay and a fantastic environment.
Technical Records Quality Analyst job responsibilities:
• Understands the relationship of records and construction drawings across all disciplines and the importance of process safety.
• Provides expertise and oversees the project teams in verification, records processing (Scanning, metadata attribution) and turnover of critical project records.
• Provides training for staff and projects on Technical Records requirements including records verification, metadata and scanning and turnover.
•Ensures all critical records related to the pressure system are verified, traceable and complete. Records included Material test records, Non-Destructive examination, Bolt Torqueing records and Hydrotest records
Technical Records Quality Analyst job qualifications:
• University Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering.
• Project Management training and/or certification, or 5+ years’ experience in this field
• Records and or Quality Management training and/or certification, or 5+ years’ experience in this field
• 5+ years overall professional working experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiating and decision-making skills
If you are interested in this Technical Records Quality Analyst Job in Edmonton, AB or other available Technical Records Quality AnalystJob opportunities with Roevin, a Division of Adecco Employment Services at www.roevin.ca or email your resume to: [email protected]
Katie Bieber – Recruitment Consultant
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17