OverviewAdecco SYSTEM INTEGRITY ENGINEER Contract in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
SYSTEM INTEGRITY ENGINEER
Engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic Systems, Industrial or Environmental disciplines….
Adecco is currently recruiting for a System Integrity Engineer on behalf of one of our top clients who has been serving our province for more than 50 years! The System Integrity Engineer will assist the Distribution Integrity, Pipeline Integrity and Cathodic Protection Departments in Saskatoon and surrounding areas. The candidate must be eligible for APEGS as a Professional Engineer or Engineer-in-Training, have a valid class 5 driver’s license and have strong communication skills.
System Integrity Engineer Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Completing analysis on backlog of location data
– Manage the Pipeline Casing Program
– Manage day to day CP Survey contact with field crews
– Complete province wide data analysis of mixed steel and Pipeline systems
– Develop annual replacement plans / programs based on risk evaluations
– Identify opportunities for improvements within System Integrity
Travel and overnight stays may be required for this position therefore the selected candidate must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
System Integrity Engineer candidates that have experience in the Oil and Gas Industry; Pipeline Integrity and Cathodic Protection experience would be considered an asset. Preference will be given to candidates that have proven experience with applying the technical aptitude in order to:
– perform business analysis
– perform and optimize task completion
– implement quality and/or business process controls
– technical writing and communication
– experience with coordinating presentations or training sessions and
– is familiar with budgets, invoice payments, etc.
System Integrity Engineer Qualifications:
– Strong use of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
– Knowledge of asset & management software
– Engineering degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic Systems, Industrial or Environmental disciplines
– Registered (or eligible to register) with APEGS as a Professional Engineer or Engineer-In-Training
– Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s license (or equivalent)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the System Integrity Engineering job please apply now!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17