OverviewAdecco SHEET METAL ASSEMBLER JOB IN BOWMANVILLE Contract in Oshawa, ON
Branch Oshawa ON CA
SHEET METAL ASSEMBLER JOB IN BOWMANVILLE
Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary. Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts,…
Our client in Bowmanville is seeking a Sheet Metal Assembler to join their production team.
• Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds in order to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
• Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
• Finish parts, using hacksaws, and hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
• Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary.
• Some tools and equipment are heavy so require 2 people to lift and power.
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience using various hand and powered tools is a must.
• High degree of safety awareness with operating various machines and tools.
• Reliable team player.
• Flexibility to help in plant as needed with various duties.
NIGHT SHIFT 5 PM to 5 AM Monday through Thursday
Must have reliable transportation as client is not on a bus route.
This opportunity is a possible temporary to permanent.
Does this sound like you? Please apply online by clicking “apply now” below.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01