OverviewAdecco OUTSIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Contract in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
OUTSIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Abstract. Must have a valid credit card to register at hotel for incidentals/ damage deposit only….
One of our clients — a leader mail distributor is currently looking to hire 5 Outside Customer Service Representative starting mid-August 2015. This is a full-time 5 month Contract with possible extension, working Monday to Sunday across British Columbia.
Pay Rate: $20.00/ hour
– you will be working in a teams of 2, visiting homeowners who will be having a new Community mailbox installed on or near their property (mostly corner lots), there will be 2 day Training provided
Specific Job Requirements:
– Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Abstract
– Able to pass Government Security Clearance /in order to pass that you must lived in Canada last 5 years — no exceptions/.
– Must be flexible, willing to travel across BC up to 7 days a week
– Must be able to rent a car
– Must have a valid credit card to register at hotel for incidentals/ damage deposit only
– Bilingual in Punjabi/ Mandarin/ Cantonese is an asset
• Strong Customer Service attitude
• Reliable, self-motivated
• Good organizational skills to plan travel based on addresses provided
• Calm, level-headed
• Conflict resolution skills
• Good organizational skills for planning their daily line of travel based on provided addresses they are required to visit.
• Basic computer skills — some excel and email
If you are interested and meet ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS please apply with your Resume.
We are starting to schedule interviews this week!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31