OverviewAdecco MAINTENANCE WORKER JOBS IN LANGLEY, BC Contract in Langley, BC
Branch Langley BC CA
MAINTENANCE WORKER JOBS IN LANGLEY, BC
Painting safety lines (nontoxic paint) around the warehouse and other painting related tasks including general cleanup….
We are currently looking to hire Maintenance Workers in Langley, BC. These roles are working in a clean, safe and state of the art indoor warehouse facility in Langley, BC. This is a 4 to 6 month contract with strong probability for hire. This is a graveyard shift with some flexibility and no weekends are required.
Maintenance Worker Job duties will include:
– Painting safety lines (nontoxic paint) around the warehouse and other painting related tasks including general cleanup.
– You will be bent down on the floor and up on ladders painting for your shift so you must be comfortable with physical work.
– Analyzing outlay and measuring the lines to ensure precision
– Other general clean-up tasks as needed.
Maintenance Worker Job Qualifications:
– Minimum high school diploma
– Painting experience in an industrial setting would be considered an asset
– Experience working in maintenance, handyman role is a plus
– Mathematically inclined
– Excellent analytical skills and detailed orientated
– Comfortable bent down on the ground for extended periods of time with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
– You must be comfortable working without supervision. You must be able to take direction and follow instructions well!
– Proven ability to work well in a team environment
– Ability to pass a criminal background check
– Access to reliable transportation
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Worker please click on we will be interviewing for these roles immediately.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Langley, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23