OverviewAdecco: CA PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (2) Contract in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (2)
Our client is the world’s leading chemical company, with a dedicated team in Saskatoon for research, development and seed production….
Adecco Saskatoon is currently recruiting for 2 full time Production Supervisors for a 1 Year contract (with the possibility of extending) in Saskatoon, SK. Our client is the world’s leading chemical company, with a dedicated team in Saskatoon for research, development and seed production. They are looking for 2 dynamic individuals to join their team as Production Supervisors. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing in a supervisory capacity. In this position you will be directly responsible for production hourly employees; creating a safe, efficient and timely production environment. Competitive salary, based on experience.
The Production Supervisor key responsibilities will include:
– Directly responsible for production hourly employees
– Supervise all workers in the production department and others as needed
– Monitor day to day operations in plant and recommend measure to ensure quality, production and safety of the plant and its staff.
– Conduct health and safety, environmental and security audits on a routine basis
– Monitor and ensure appropriate working practices are followed
– Participate in the incident command structure when emergency events occur
– Establish and maintain high safety standards
– Ensure the training of all staff is completed
– 8- 10 years + of experience in a manufacturing industry
– Background in a supervisory position
– Able to direct and motivate staff
– Proven analytical and organizational skills
– Familiar with labour standards, especially health and safety
– Mechanical aptitude
To apply please visit www.adecco.ca. We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Adecco, the Global Leader of HR Solutions, connects people like you with new careers everyday. We successfully fulfill your needs with Temporary, Permanent and Executive services. We offer consulting, direction and support while helping you find a career not just a job. Adecco ensures that the client and the associate are a match, not just with qualifications and experience, but with personal expectations also.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23