OverviewAdecco ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, WINNIPEG MB Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, WINNIPEG MB
To qualify for this Accounts Payable Associate role, you must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Accounting….
Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary Accounts Payable Associate in Winnipeg, MB. To qualify for this Accounts Payable Associate role, you must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Accounting.
Accounts Payable Associate responsibilities:
– Verify approval on all invoices and check request
– Coding invoices
– Prepare and process cheques
– Update and maintain vendor database
– Audits and verifies expenses reports
– Reconciles vendor statements
– Maintains account payable files
– Any other tasks as assigned
Accounts Payable Associate Education requirement:
– High school diploma or equivalent Knowledge:
– Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Accounting knowledge
– Clear Criminal Background
– Able to provide 2 work related references
Why Work for Adecco?
– Great pay + 4% vacation pay
– Paid weekly – accurate and on time
– Strong health and safety programs
– Free online training
If you are qualified or interested in the Accounts Payable Associate position located in Winnipeg, MB please apply online at www.adecco.ca.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-19