OverviewAcura Computers and Electronics Ltd computer technician Full Time in Surrey, BC
Acura Computers and Electronics Ltd
Branch Surrey BC CA
The person responsible for the Repair and maintenance of Desktop and Laptop computers. Assembling of new desktop Computers….
The person responsible for the Repair and maintenance of Desktop and Laptop computers. Assembling of new desktop Computers. Responsible for on site customer support. Setting up the LAN and WAN. Trouble shooting the Network and wireless networks.
- Load new or update software and systems on existing equipment.
- Responsible for managing LAN/WAN installation and arrangement for Network PCs performing connectivity, system setup, daily backup, network virus inoculation, hardware and software trouble shooting Etc.
- Done installation and configuration of windows NT/2000/XP/professional and applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, installation, configuration and repairing computer systems.
- Responsible for performing hardware and software performance regularly.
- Done other duties as assigned.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25