OverviewAccounts Service Representative, Payment Processing, Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Accounts Service Representative, Payment Processing, Part Time
offers various career opportunities? As an Accounting Service Representative on the Payment Processing… and posting to the accounting system, preparing and…
Are you energized at the idea of working in an environment where you are able to interact with customers on a daily basis? Are you eager to get your foot in the door with a national industry-leading organization? Are you looking for a financially strong and stable company? Do you want to work in an environment that believes in growth and development and offers various career opportunities?
As an Accounting Service Representative on the Payment Processing Team, you will be responsible for processing all methods of payments received by verifying and posting to the accounting system, preparing and processing bank deposits in conjunction with payments received, and verifying deposit totals with amounts posted to the accounting system. With your strong customer service skills, you will support the Accounts Receivable team in delivering exceptional service to our brokers and customers. Please note this is a part time role. You will:
- Accurately process all methods of payments received by verifying and posting to the accounting systems and/or Moneris. Verify and post banking information received; amending payment schedules, process cheque reversals and stop payments. Process write-offs within authorized limits to correct account balances.
- Respond to written inquiries from customers, brokers and underwriting regarding payment disbursements, billing arrangements, payment methods and account discrepancies, escalate unresolved issues according to company policies to ensure optimal level of customer service. Calling or emailing brokers and underwriters to clarify payment discrepancies.
- Maintain filing system for Voids, reports and Cash with Transactions (CWTs). Participate in sorting and distributing of incoming mail, reports, credit card payments, banking information and e-mails. Ensure proper follow up on files when necessary (for example; abeyances). Prepare, compile and dispatch documents such as return mail, CWT letters and Earned Premium letters.
- College diploma preferred.
- At least one year of customer service experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong customer service attitude to maintain favourable business relationships, negotiate tactfully, and problem solve.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to organize and prioritize work load.
- Knowledge of windows software is preferred.
- Accurate data entry and keyboarding skills.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
Posting Closes: September 23, 2014.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13