OverviewAccountemps Administrator / Operations Processor, Operations Group Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Administrator / Operations Processor, Operations Group
Knowledge of the banking system; 2+ years of past experience in retail banking; Post-secondary education in Finance, Business or Accounting;…
Our client, an International Bank with offices located in Downtown Toronto, is looking for an Administrator / Operations Processor to assist its Operations Group for what is to be a one year temporary assignment. The Administrator / Operations Processor will focus on the processing, confirmation and reporting of transactions through Montran and SWIFT. He/she will work with Accounts Payable to:
- ensure correct instructions are received through Oracle AP;
- prepare cheques and entries for charges and reimbursements;
- calculate interest payments and monthly services fees;
- review payment transactions;
- investigate post-dated payments and maintain records.
Additional responsibilities will include: mailing statements and confirmations, daily information exchange with banks, maintain filing system, back up for reception and assist with general administration duties. The ideal candidate brings:
- 2+ years of past experience in retail banking;
- Knowledge of the banking system;
- Experience using SWIFT and payment format;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Business or Accounting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is a must;
- Knowledge of Oracle AP will be considered an asset.
Skill summary: Intermediate Accounts Payable, Intermediate Data Entry Alphanumeric, Advanced Bank Reconciliations, Advanced Billing, Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Intermediate Profile, Intermediate Oracle, Intermediate Microsoft Word.
To express your interest and availability for this role, please contact Robert Half Financial Services at [email protected] quoting Operations Processor in the subject line of your email.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17