OverviewAccount Executive in St. John’s, NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
St. John’s, NL
people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, airline, healthcare, information technology…
CAN-med Healthcare, a division of I.M.P. Group International Inc., is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team of sales professionals. This full-time, permanent position will be responsible for covering accounts throughout Newfoundland & Labrador.
The successful applicant will be responsible for sales of medical, surgical and health imaging products focused on acute care & long term care facilities as well as select physician and dental offices throughout Newfoundland & Labrador. The individual will be responsible to successfully manage the territory with a competitive, results-driven compensation plan. Motivation, flexibility, customer focus and a strong work ethic is mandatory for your success.
The ideal individual will have a healthcare-related education with an established track record in professional medical sales, preferably with clinically based equipment and supplies. A demonstrated experience in territory management, strong organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written skills is a necessity.
• Direct sales to the healthcare marketplace including maintaining and supporting current clients, working with end-users, contacting new customers and the follow-up of leads generated through website, publications and conference activity
• In addition to territory management, responsibilities would include assistance with, attendance at and participation in industry conferences and trade shows
• Maintaining, planning, reporting and forecasting of sales activities
• Managing company assets effectively including demonstration equipment, and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to
• Active participation in personal upgrading in the form of continuing education and training to keep pace with advances in technology and marketplace change
• Ideally you will have a healthcare related formal education with an established track record in professional medical sales, preferably with clinically based supplies and equipment; demonstrated experience in territory management, strong organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written skills
• Professional sales training is an asset
• Recent healthcare related sales experience in hospital settings
• Demonstrated knowledge of patient care standards, hospital department procedures and purchasing protocols
• Solid understanding of medical equipment and medical and surgical consumable products
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
• Formal training or experience with Microsoft Office software is required
• Valid driver’s license and current passport is required as regular travel is compulsory
Please apply online by Friday, September 23rd, 2014 at:
IMP Group International Inc. is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 4,000 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, airline, healthcare, information technology, hospitality and property development.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-11