OverviewAccess Communications Residential Technical Sales Representative Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Residential Technical Sales Representative
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services….
In this position you will be responsible for soliciting sales.
Duties will include:
– Soliciting subscriptions of company products and services through personal sales calls, leaving calling cards, and responding to calls.
– Door to door sales may also be required.
– General office duties including reporting.
- Class 5 driver’s license, and possess good sales abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills are essential.
- Must be able to carry and climb a ladder and use cable technical tools.
- A knowledge of the city would be an asset.
- A technical background would be an asset.
- Clear Criminal Record Check must be provided.
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services. But we’re also committed to being a part of the communities we live in, reinvesting 100% of our earnings into the communities we serve. Access Communications is proud to work with the people of Saskatchewan to make great things happen in our communities. Our commitment to the communities we serve goes far beyond a service provider-customer relationship.
We work, play and give where we live. It’s what a good neighbour does.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23