OverviewAccess Communications Co-operative Limited Internet Support Representative Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Access Communications Co-operative Limited
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Internet Support Representative
You’ll need to be as you’re responsible for all things Internet for our Access customers. Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic,…
Access Communications Co-operative Limited is seeking an energetic, highly motivated hardworking leader to join our Wireless Internet Team. Access is a fast paced, dynamic organization, with a positive team oriented work environment. As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
You are miles ahead of the rest on the information superhighway. You’ll need to be as you’re responsible for all things Internet for our Access customers. Whether you’re involved in Internet set up and support, or monitoring and troubleshooting, you’re a driving force in providing Access Good Old-Fashioned Service.
This is a full time position, and may require some shift work, including evenings and weekends
– 1-2 years customer service and help desk experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
– A 2 year technical diploma or certificate in computer related studies and working experience with microcomputers, networking, Internet related operating systems, browsers and TCP/IP, DNS routing and functions.
– A+, MCSE or MCSA Certifications.
– Clear criminal records check.
Skills and Abilities Security and Safety
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Computer use
– Critical thinking
– Problem solving
– Working with others
– Oral communication
Computer and Technology Knowledge
– Electronic mailing software
– Applications – desktop
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
– A+ Certification
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01