OverviewAccenture Accenture Technology Analyst – Calgary Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Accenture Technology Analyst – Calgary
Accenture Technology Analyst – Calgary Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next…
Accenture Technology Analyst – Calgary
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey – a dynamic career with a global consulting organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation.
As a new Technology Analyst, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. Accenture Analysts combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It is a very exciting place to be!
Our portfolio of business includes Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. Within Accenture Technology, there are opportunities to work across various platforms such as: Delivery Performance, Advanced Technology & Architecture, Testing, Oracle, SAP, Digital, and Cloud First. Whichever businesses you will have the opportunity to work in, you are joining a culture that is as unique as you are. We operate in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – just as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. While we are global, through your local leaders and career counselor, you will enjoy a career experience that is designed for you.
Your Role as an Accenture Technology Analyst
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why people love it here! As a new Technology Analyst, you will work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You will work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Translating strategic direction and business objectives into technology strategies;
- Defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements;
- Designing, developing, and configuring software systems to meet market and/or client requirements
- Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities, and technologies. Leveraging existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what’s new
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
Accenture Technology Analysts are well-rounded with a consistent track record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We are looking to build our teams with individuals who are open, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Bachelors degree or a College Diploma (with a graduation date between December 2016 and December 31, 2017)
- Degree/Diploma Type related to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) highly preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Applicants for employment in the Canada must possess valid work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Ability to travel and work across Canada and the US on client projects, when applicable
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
How to Apply
You must complete an online application to be considered for an interview by the application deadline November 11th, 2016 at 10:00pm EST :
- Visit careers.accenture.ca and search for job number: 00422319 – Accenture Technology Analyst – Calgary
- If you are interested in applying for a, ‘Accenture Technology Analyst’ position located in a different city, please check for additional opportunities on our careers webpage at careers.accenture.ca
- Please note that the application deadline varies depending on the location you are interested in.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31