Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-05-24
Academy of Learning Career College (Abbotsford & Langley) Admissions Coordinator Full Time in Langley, BC
Academy of Learning Career College (Abbotsford & Langley)
Branch Langley BC CA
Create relationships with local funding providers and international education consultants. TBD (dependent on experience)….
Salary: TBD (dependent on experience)
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective students through the admissions process
- Support a healthy social life in the school community by helping prospective students integrate and coordinating various social and educational events.
- Track, report and analyze results of enrollment events, inquiry calls, interviews,
- Maintain school enrollment/student database
- Represent at community outreach events throughout the year
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple school constituencies and the management team
- Strategize and manage the school’s social media marketing efforts in collaboration with the management team
- Create relationships with local funding providers and international education consultants
- Strong understanding of career colleges; ability to clearly articulate and describe the opportunity to prospective students
- A minimum of 2-3 years of admissions experience, with preference for those with a strong background in social media.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct professional work with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and experience with database systems
- Experience in marketing and/or public relations
- Diploma or Degree
- Sales experience
Job Type: Full-time